Friday, May 7, 2010

Displaying in a Vacant Storefront for next two months



Can you believe that I found a space to accomodate my huge piece? Through the Fremont Chamber of Commerce, I was able to access this vacant space, former home to a grocery store and then interiors shop. The lights were added yesterday and when I cruised by to make sure the timer was working, I couldn't believe the dramatic effect at night. This work will be up for two months in Fremont, an art infused business district in Seattle.

2 comments:

cnewsome said...

Of course I believe it!!! Love, love, love it! Wish I could see it in person. Congrats!

nazia said...

really great job, this is my first time to visit this blog and i really like it and i find it very help full and very in formative, thanks to share the infomration
Press Release Translation